Orex Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu Jan 31, 2019 - 3rd Quarter Report
- Mon Jan 21, 2019 - Orex Awards Airborne Geophysical Contract for the San Luis del Cordero Silver-Copper-Zinc Project in Durango, Mexico
- Wed Oct 31, 2018 - 2nd Quarter Report
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 - Fieldwork Commences on the San Luis del Cordero Silver-Copper-Zinc Project in Durango, Mexico
Vancouver, BC -- Orex Minerals Inc. -- (TSXV: REX -- OTCQX: ORMNF) (\'Orex\'), is pleased to announce that fieldwork has commenced on the San Luis del Cordero Project in Durango, Mexico. This project is a skarn and epithermal vein hosted silver-copper-zinc district, located 155 kilometres northeast of the City of Durango in the Mesa Central of northcentral Mexico.
- Tue Jul 31, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report
- Fri May 18, 2018 - Corporate Presentation
- Mon Apr 30, 2018 - 4th Quarter Report
- Wed Jan 31, 2018 - 3rd Quarter Report
- Fri Jan 26, 2018 - Orex Signs Agreement to Acquire the San Luis del Cordero Silver-Copper-Zinc Project in Durango, Mexico
Vancouver, BC -- Orex Minerals Inc. -- (TSX-V: REX -- OTCQX: ORMNF) (\'Orex\') is pleased to announce that it has entered into an option agreement (the \'Agreement\') with Exploraciones del Altiplano, S.A. de C.V. (\'Altiplano\') to acquire (the \'Transaction\') a 100% interest in the San Luis del Cordero Project in Durango, Mexico (the \'Property\'). Orex previously issued a press release announcing the signing of a letter of intent with respect to the Transaction on December 4, 2017. The P
- Tue Dec 19, 2017 - Orex, Canasil and Pan American Sign Letter of Intent to Advance the Exploration in the Sandra Escobar Mining Camp, Durango State, Mexico
Vancouver, BC - Orex Minerals Inc. - (TSX.V: REX - OTCQX: ORMNF) (\'Orex\'), is pleased to announce that they have signed a non-binding letter of intent (\'LOI\') with Canasil Resources Inc. - (TSX.V: CLZ) (\'Canasil\') and Pan American Silver Corp. - (TSX: PAAS - NASDAQ: PAAS) through its subsidiary Plata Panamericana SA de CV (\'Pan American\') to advance exploration in the Sandra Escobar Mining Camp, northern Durango State, Mexico.
Gary Cope, President of Orex states, \'We are very pleas